Newport Diesel Heater
The Newport Bulkhead Mounted Heater is ideal for small to medium size vessels. Small, compact, and bulkhead mounted. An attractive, economical diesel burning heater, providing comfortable, dry heat.
- Requires 3” (7,62 cm) diameter chimney parts.
- Minimum 1,2 meter of chimney is required, a 1,8 meter straight run with no elbows works best.
- Chimneys 1,8 meter or longer we highly recommend a barometric damper.
- Permanent fresh air vent needed in direct area of the unit.
- Decorative laser cut valve cover.
- Creates a dry heat to dry out moisture inside the vessel.
- In sailboat installations, this unit must face fore or aft, so the gravity fed valve won’t starve the burner on heels up to 15 degrees. Having the unit face port or starboard is currently not an option.
- 12v draft assist fan included (can be converted to 24v and 32v). Used for start up and draft assistance on high fire.
- Valve is calibrated for diesel but can be re-calibrated for kerosene or stove oil.
- 1 turn hot water coil for 19 – 38 liter can be installed for water heating.
2 in stock